What brings local SEO?
You have a local business, but customers are staying away? With local SEO (also called local search engine optimization), you increase your local rankings and thereby attract more customers, patients, or clients who want or need to have you physically nearby.
Suitable for whom?
Visibility on Google & Co. is critical, especially for small and medium-sized companies. With local search engine optimization, you present your products and services to your regional target group directly on site.
User behavior in percent
• 46% search for local services and shops
• 76% searching on a smartphone visit a local shop the same day
• 28% of those local searches result in a purchase
• 54% search for a business’s location
• 53% use Google Maps for route planning
• 50% search for the address
Customers on site
In most cases, your target group finds out about your company or looks for the address before they make their way to you. I would be happy to optimize your company profile for you and ensure that your website has more authority through entries in various business directories.
For these industries
• Service providers: management consultants, brokers, tax consultants, lawyers, notaries
• Craftsmen’s businesses: heating & plumbing, essential services, electricians, painters
• Healthcare: pharmacies, doctors (human and veterinary medicine)
• Tourism & gastronomy: tour operators, hotels, cafés, restaurants, bars